amandamb

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Random Thanksgiving Weekend Post

Happy Thanksgiving!
I know it's not until tomorrow, but we're having turkey today!

I don't even know if anyone knows this exists. I feel that one tiny post is not enough to make it look nice so I'll add another. Also known as, procrastination from SW.5720 ethics midterm study. My mother is out for a few days. She drove in yesterday until Tuesday or Wednesday I think. Part of me hopes Tuesday so I can try to do work. But part of me hopes Wednesday so we can go do some shopping on Tuesday!

It would be kind of neat to have some sort of blog like this and family members could read up about you. Something like Livejournal.com maybe and everyone can create accounts and friend one another. Oh my... too technologically/internet advanced for most families I suppose!

Anyway. I have something going on in another window, I was trying to post a picture, just to see what it was like. I have no idea what is happening or how it works. So above or below maybe there could be a sunset picture from July I took when I was in St. George's for our family reunion. Plus also I should track my mom down in the house somewhere.

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Nov 14, 02:21:00 AM, Blogger Tis' We Bye said…

    Amanda, you are a skilled photographer, keep those pics coming, and I will keep checking your blog, just because! Take care,
    Becky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home